Welcome!

Welcome to Mt. Olive's Online Newsletter! This site serves to herald the activities and day-to-day happenings at Mt. Olive, as well as provide resources for continued learning and community awareness. Links on the right point to various groups that operate at Mt. Olive as well as points of interest and additional resources. The space below contains articles and information from the newsletter. A up-to-date church calendar is always at the bottom of the page. Thanks for visiting and please let us know what you think!

For more information on Mt. Olive Evangelical Lutheran Church please visit our website.

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Newsletter Updates

News
The newsletter is coming along quite nicely and I appreciate all the feedback. If you'd like to help participate or be a regular contributor, please contact me. I would like to offer some informal training on Monday nights at 7:00 for anyone who wants to learn more about assisting with the newsletter and/or Power Point in church.

Groups and Organizations
I'd like to see each of Mt. Olive's various groups have a representative who is able to contribute to the newsletter. It's no more difficult than sending an email. I can also help set up separate pages for each group. For an example see what the preschool has done. If your group already has it's own website, let me know the address and I will add it here.

Links
I've added some new links and am always looking for more. If I'm missing something let me know.

No comments: